Using WordPress and Attraction Marketing Methods
WordPress is a free blogging platform. This simply means that the company has put in place the software you need to create a blog. A blog is an ongoing dialogue with others, in that you will place posts on the blog that are short, to the point and engaging. Then, you can interact with others who visit your blog and leave a message for you. All of this leads to significant benefits in attraction marketing for any online business.
How Can WordPress Solve Your Blogging Needs?
WordPress is an ideal tool for attraction marketing because it simplifies the blogging method. Rather than having to create a formal website or have to deal with the costs associated with changing your current website, you can utilize this software. WordPress has a design to be highly easy to use. It works as a content management system, but gives you a lot of control over what the blog will look like and how it will function. You probably have visited many WordPress websites in your online experience, but may not have every known it. It is an ideal vehicle to generate website traffic.
How To Get Started
Utilizing WordPress for attraction marketing is easy. Here are some simple steps to help you to get started.
1. Sign up for a WordPress blog at the website.
2. Take some time to play with the formatting and the layout. If you want something unique, you can pay for a customized design for your blog.
3. Start posting. You can edit and post your blog posts from the content management system. The process is easy to do.
4. Utilize the keyword tools and tags offered. This helps you to create blurbs that will rank well in search engines. Use keywords in your blog posts as well, so that this attracts better ranking in search engines.
5. Work to build up your followers using an RSS feed and consistent blog posts. Interact with your visitors through comments.
The content you place on your WordPress blog should have a basis on useful information or instruction rather than on sales like content. This allows you to build a strong following of people who are interested in what you have to say without actually having to sell to them. You can and should promote your product, but in such a way as to allow others see it as an option for being at your website and learning from you, rather than something they have to buy.
Blogs work alongside other attraction marketing methods, too and WordPress makes this very easy to use. For example, you can easily Tweet your latest blog post using the link on your blog. You can do the same for some of the social bookmarking websites like and . In addition, you are building your social network using the blog’s comments section. Of course all of this points to the goal of having prospects learn who you are (personal branding) and what you are offering. Chances are good they will buy from you because they trust you. This is something you cannot get from traditional sales marketing methods. WordPress can be a key zero cost element in exposing your network marketing opportunities online.