Love Yourself With the I Love Me Technique
Loving yourself is the first step towards getting the life that you desire and deserve, as when you love yourself you are sending out good vibes to the universe, and this will attract goodness and abundance to you. Love and abundance vibrate at the same level of frequency and one always attracts the other, just as one tuning fork vibrating at a frequency of 256 HZ will cause a second vibrating tuning fork to align with it, and the result will be that they both vibrate at 256HZ. This amazing attraction process works not only with sound waves but also with thought waves and patterns. When you think something and initiate an emotional response, you are setting into motion the laws of attraction.
It works both ways so be careful what you focus on because when one focuses on problems, they wind up with more problems. It is law!
“If we really love ourselves, everything in our life works.” – Louise L. Hay
When we don’t love ourselves, it is as if we are sending out a vibrational order for misery to the universe by saying, “I don’t value me so why should anyone/anything else out there value me?” Learn to love yourself for who you are and accept any faults that you may have for its no use putting yourself down because of them. That only serves to compound your misery and why on earth would you want to do that? If there are things about you that you don’t like, then resolve to go about changing them or at least viewing them differently, perhaps from a more positive angle.
“Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without one.” – Chinese proverb
You are a diamond, you are an original, amazing being of which there is no other in the entire universe that shares your attributes. Whether flawed or not, you are still a miracle and you deserve love.
1. Buy a notebook and write on the front: How do I love me? Let me count the ways.
2. Every day for 30 days, list 10 things you like/love/appreciate/value/admire/respect about yourself.
• I love my slender neck.
• I appreciate how imaginative I am.
• I admire my perseverance.
• I respect how thoughtful I am towards others.
3. Once you have listed 10 things about yourself, then go on to list 10 things you would like to do for yourself that day and show yourself how much you love yourself.
• Today I’m going to read a good book
• Today I’m going to eat a nice crisp salad
• Today I’m going to take a long relaxing bath
Value and love yourself and you will begin to see the world in a very different light. The universe will value you just as much as you value yourself and the evidence will be all around you in abundance.
“You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” – Buddha